Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 292

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
dominico
Team HB

#2911: Post by dominico »

I of course wasn't trying to imply that the President is plain! just that I feel I need to decorate the area to properly accentuate the artistic '50s hot rod inspired aesthetics the Faema designers put into the machine, and I'm not really sure how.
https://bit.ly/3N1bhPR
Il caffè è un piacere, se non è buono che piacere è?

drgary
Team HB

#2912: Post by drgary »

You can search threads like this for just the images, which can give you lots of inspiration.
HB wrote:You can use Google image searches, though it's a little unwieldy. But as an example, say you want to search all the images in the Lever Espresso Machine Gallery thread. Below are the steps:
  1. Go to https://www.google.com/imghp (Google image search)
  2. Enter site:www.home-barista.com and the part of the thread URL starting with the forum name and up to the thread number (in this case, "t2692"). Don't include the ".html" (or the "-10" or "-20" etc if present).
  3. Press Enter.
Specifically for this example, you'd enter "site:www.home-barista.com /levers/lever-espresso-machine-gallery-t2692" (without the quotes). Or, to put it another way, paste the URL you want to search into Google image, then modify it to match the pattern "site:www.home-barista.com /forum-name/thread-name-t1234" for the thread in question. Click here to see the result for the gallery thread mentioned above.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

Advertisement
vberch

#2913: Post by vberch »

Well done!
dominico wrote:My 1962 Faema President I just got working last night, powered by Pharos!
<image>

doubleOsoul

#2914: Post by doubleOsoul »

Randy G. wrote:<image>
Cart- J.C. Penny
Machine- Vibiemme Domobar Super
Grinder- Rocky (to be replaced very soon)
Nice set up and I see an adorable puppy peeking 'round the corner too...lol.

doubleOsoul

#2915: Post by doubleOsoul »

dominico wrote:My 1962 Faema President I just got working last night, powered by Pharos!
<image>
Great to see an old Faema in operation. :)

Gig103

#2916: Post by Gig103 »

My new setup is here! It shares a counter, so it's a bit crowded. But I am making due!

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#2917: Post by FotonDrv »

You should be able to get good shots from anything on that bench!
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

Advertisement
Shife

#2918: Post by Shife »

Eventually I'd like a separate coffee bar (lever machine) in the house with a more subdued setup (just the Oracle and a drip brewer) in the kitchen, but this is it for now:

My little coffee buddy:

skittles_s

#2919: Post by skittles_s »

Where did you find the toy espresso machine (not the Oracle)? Any links? I definitely need to get that for my daughter!

Shife

#2920: Post by Shife replying to skittles_s »

Love the Oracle joke. Since getting the Azkoyen the built in grinder has been on decaf duty.

The toy espresso machine is made by Hape and I purchased it from Amazon. It was cheaper than the chintzy one I saw at Toys R Us and is pretty well made. All wood. My son is obsessed with the coffee equipment and loves his new machine.

Almost forgot.. there's a Bunn bulk grinder hiding in the broom closet: