Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
mogogear

#11: Post by mogogear »

cedar wrote:Greg, do you notice a difference in the shots from your two (lovely) lever machines?
Oh, yeah, the club is great for groups-and Americano's, but the Cremina is my girl...The club is a very good machine - smaller basket size 45mm vs Cremina at 49mm. Both great machines, but The Bezzera may be pulled soon.
greg moore

Leverwright
LMWDP #067

mogogear

#12: Post by mogogear »

Gregg K wrote:My unflattering espresso corner.

I posted it to unveil my world debut of two items. My preferred tamper, consisting of a long bar for extra control. AND, the sliding bean doser, which is still in it's prototype stage.

<image>
I am not breaking in to your house- that tamper is a killer! And I am glad you spared me the question about the wooden contraption behind the grinder 8)

;>) we are brothers of tinkering! Keep us informed on the project :wink:
greg moore

Leverwright
LMWDP #067

BradS

#13: Post by BradS »

A work in progress...

There's a major in the basement getting a major overhaul - wish that were done already!

espressme

#14: Post by espressme »

Cheers to all, I like to see folks that have a nice place to enjoy their machines! I sometimes envy you the space!
Just an average day in the life of my counter, Cremina across the room by the sink. Faces change as I try new things / machines to enjoy. :)

Richard / Espressme
richard penney LMWDP #090,

peacecup

#15: Post by peacecup »

I think the Ponte Vecchio Export would fit nicely between the Bezzera Family and the Cremina - just a coat of orange paint. What a three-group!

PC
LMWDP #049
Hand-ground, hand-pulled: "hands down.."

Grant

#16: Post by Grant »

Bricoletta and my doserless Major. Knockbox sits in the drawer under the machine to slide out whenever needed. System is plumbed/drained to a utility room directly beneath in the basement. Milk products courtesy the bar fridge.

Surprised how I have never missed having a sink nearby.

Edit: Updated picture to new one....
Grant

cannonfodder
Team HB

#17: Post by cannonfodder »

The Bunn, Elektra and Cimbali Jr...

and Gaggia Achille...

and Gaggia Factory...

and the Vibiemme Domobar Super...

and the two group Faema...

and the Isomac and Mazzer Mini at work...
Dave Stephens

Psyd

#18: Post by Psyd »

I thought about getting all the kit/players together for a group photo, but gas is so expensive nowadays. One day I'll get the Silvia/Rocky team together, and all the tampers, cups, frothing pitchers, and other paraphernalia together for a 'family photo'.
Espresso Sniper
One Shot, One Kill

LMWDP #175

mogogear

#19: Post by mogogear »

Psyd wrote:<image>
<image>

I thought about getting all the kit/players together for a group photo, but gas is so expensive nowadays. One day I'll get the Silvia/Rocky team together, and all the tampers, cups, frothing pitchers, and other paraphernalia together for a 'family photo'.
Man that is a set of vicious looking "guards" on top of the microwave! :shock: Of course that just prepares you - kind of - for the espresso factory in the next shot-- Cannon Fodder blows me away with members of his army- - but your troops are some big, big boys! Hats off- EYES RIGHT- SALUTE :wink:
greg moore

Leverwright
LMWDP #067

Psyd

#20: Post by Psyd »

mogogear wrote: Hats off- EYES RIGHT- SALUTE
Settle down Francis... Here they are, Major Decaf and Major Espresso, posing a bit...

I have a tray that fits the SJ under them (and both are now sporting Mazzer's cutdown version of the hopper and I'm still looking for a cover for one of 'em) and would like to try and find a Major version of this, or maybe two. I'd be happy to part with the SJ version if I could find a pair of Major sized trays.
Espresso Sniper
One Shot, One Kill

LMWDP #175