Phenomenal ProMac Club ME espresso machine

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Lockman

#1: Post by Lockman »

Well I got my pump machine. The Phenomenal ProMac Club ME espresso machine off CL. Basically a Rancilio S27 with the steam and water turned around, plumbed in with rotary pump (man those things are quiet). It ran me $1050 with delivery and confirmation of working (ran a shot). It is in like new condition (on the outside) and in spite of the hassle of the temporary hook up, good feelings were had by all. :D
LMWDP #226.

"It takes many victims to make a culinary masterpiece"

Michal

#2: Post by Michal »

DANG! A 4 Liter boiler! Have you pulled any shots? I can't believe you didn't email me about it first Jeff :( :D. Looks like its solid and you got a great deal! http://www.amantecoffee.com/Italian_Esp ... achine.cfm

I wish my craigslist had nice machines!

Advertisement
Tom@Steve'sEspresso

#3: Post by Tom@Steve'sEspresso »

Ya gotta be sharp-eyed on craigslist and don't be afraid to look around at other cities. I'm trying to work a deal with a guy in Miami and I'm in Phoenix. I saw this particular machine 4 weeks ago and E-mailed the lister, but they stopped responding after a few mail exchanges. So on a whim I sent another Email to them yesterday and -BINGO- they still have the machine and are willing to work with me. So it can be done, you just have to be vigilant.

Nice machine BTW!
LMWDP #222
Live graciously
Be kind
Have fun

Lockman (original poster)

#4: Post by Lockman (original poster) »

Michal wrote:DANG! A 4 Liter boiler! Have you pulled any shots? I can't believe you didn't email me about it first Jeff . Looks like its solid and you got a great deal! http://www.amantecoffee.com/Italian_Esp ... achine.cfm

I wish my craigslist had nice machines!
Hey Michal,

Sorry Bro, it just kinda came together all a once. :o

I did pull a shot (on the floor) and is was WAY concentrated. I will need to work on the grind and maybe the water quantity.
Tom@Steve'sEspresso wrote:
Nice machine BTW!
Thanks Tom! That Rancilio Z11 Omicron 3 looks like real deal!

Hey how did you get that LMWDP #222 anyway??? Wanna sell it? :wink:

http://www.mrcappuccino.com/z113.htm

Jeff
LMWDP #226.

Michal

#5: Post by Michal »

WAAA WAAA WEEE WAAA as borat would say a three group in a house! It's cool I was just messin' with ya. Now im not sure I'd win that competition we were talking about :oops:. BTW I tried your turkish coffee with the kony... it was GROSS!

#6: Post by Lockman (original poster) »

Grind it finer. :wink: Hows that big (kahuna) Koni working? You can always get a pepsi in a pinch. :P
LMWDP #226.

Michal

#7: Post by Michal »

It's been great actually. Joy to use. Everytime I turn that knob and feel that click and hear the motor start I know I bought something that'll last. The hopper is a bit wiggly but whatever minor detail, it grinds, well, quietly. It's still faster than silvia and I just can't go back now... College will suck without my toys.

Advertisement

#8: Post by Lockman (original poster) »

Sweet!

Wow, you must have one of those bionic Silvia's. Did you get Ian to rig it up with a built in grinder? :P

Take them with you to college and you will be everybody's hero! :!:
LMWDP #226.

Michal

#9: Post by Michal »

I know I would be! But instead of studying for exams i'd be a barista. Hey maybe bribe the professor with some :lol:!