New owner of an Astoria Argenta 1 group Jun.

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
1rider

#1: Post by 1rider »

I found this machine on CL and picked it up this afternoon for my wife and I to use in our home. This is a big step up from the Saeco we had been using for the last 8 years!

I have searched the forum so please forgive me if the answer is in an old thread that I missed-What is the general practice with this machine or similar, do you leave it on all the time? Put it on a timer? I know I can't wait in the morning as I go to work very early!

What is best for the health of the machine?

Cheers,
Patrick

cannonfodder
Team HB

#2: Post by cannonfodder »

Warmup time on that machine will be around an hour. You could run it on a timer or just leave it on 24/7. My Elektra runs all the time. If you wanted to save some power you could put a timer on it and have it switch on an hour before you get up in the morning then turn off in the evening after your normal last shot time.
Dave Stephens

Advertisement
JmanEspresso

#3: Post by JmanEspresso »

There would be nothing wrong with leaving it on all the time. Ive done that with my machines for years now. Only time I turn them off is if I need to get inside and do something, or if Ill be gone for more then overnight. Otherwise, she's a 'waitin for me.