Need help to ID this specific La Spaziale

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
maxwerks

#1: Post by maxwerks »

I am trying to identify this specific La Spaziale .. I contacted the company they dont know of it , and no info on that model from their website or anywhere else on the net .. if anyone can shed some light for me that would be greatly appreciated . I know it called the AZZURRA MODEL , that is what listed on the plaque on the machine , but havent been able to find any info on it .. I am trying to locate a manual for it . Thank you

hamish5178

#2: Post by hamish5178 »

I have a hard time believing La Spaziale had never heard of a machine they built. . .

Try on s1cafe.com, they may know better. Definitely a spaz though, judging by that portafilter and drip tray.

skydragondave

#3: Post by skydragondave »

Hi Max,
Parts manuals and occasionally operator/installation manuals are available from most of the blue-chip espresso machine manufacturers, but only a few have published service manuals and made them available to end-users. If you look in the resources section of the HB site, you will find general information that will help you deduce whatever is causing your symptoms. Or you can simply describe them here and the top-guns of this site will help you troubleshoot them.
My guess is that the individual you spoke with on the phone did not possess an encyclopedic knowledge of the company's repertoire and that persistence may yield more information. Regardless, unless your machine is transplanted from a parallel universe and designed by silicon-based lifeforms, I'd say your chances of keeping it in top condition are pretty good. There is not much variance in design principles between machines in this class and La Spaziale is a prolific manufacturer likely with a lot of crossover of parts between its product lines. Cheers
LMWDP #433

VeniaCoffee

#4: Post by VeniaCoffee »

Might be a re-badged EK series, although I have not seen a 1 group version of them. Trying to remember, but ask them if they made a 1 group EK-3000.

maxwerks (original poster)

#5: Post by maxwerks (original poster) »

Thank you to all for trying to help . I gave up on La Spaziale even though they were quite nice ,but still no info on that unit . The one I Posted the picture of , is a unit I was thinking of buying , but the seller couldnt give me mored details .. ultimately I was worried about not being to service it or get parts . At any rate , I ended buying a used Elektra Delisioza .. one of my all time favorite machines ... hopefully I made the right choice , I would have to do a complete tear down.. and just polish the stainless . Again thank you to all who tried to help me . Max