Must-read for GS/3 Owners: New "La Marzocco at Home" Program - Page 3

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Peppersass
Supporter ❤

#21: Post by Peppersass »

Are the panels opaque, transparent or semi-transparent? Hard to tell from the photos.

Any sense of whether there's a difference in insulation efficiency between the glass panels and the stock panels? The stock panels are reflective on the inside, which may or may not help. I think they may have some sort of insulating material inside, but I'm not sure. That said, given that the front, back and top of the machine aren't insulated, I'm not convinced the stock side panels help to retain heat more than the glass would.

etout00

#22: Post by etout00 »

MajorMajor wrote:for anybody ordering from the LM Home site, don't forget the 10% off discount code
Do you mind providing the 10% off code? (Unless I missed it mentioned already)

MajorMajor

#23: Post by MajorMajor replying to etout00 »

sorry, thought I gave the code. edited original post as well

welcomehome14 - valid until 11/30
Regards,
Aaron

lain2097

#24: Post by lain2097 »

Oh man, literally had credit card in hand... shipping to USA only. :twisted: When is shipping to most reasonable countries going to be available?

Definitely wanted to get a red panel set and some other nic nacs.

mixedup

#25: Post by mixedup »

I was wondering the same thing....I've got a U.S. address, but my cc billing address is Canada, so not sure it will take unfortunately.

caffeinezombie

#26: Post by caffeinezombie »

Hopefully they will offer international shipping soon! :)

Aaron

#27: Post by Aaron »

jakline wrote:I love the glass side panels. I just ordered a set in black.
Can you post a picture of the glass panels when they arrive? I love the options but its difficult to get a good idea of what they look like.

I wonder how much of this is coming from the single group Slayer having unlimited customization. It's definitely a nice touch on LM's part.
“The powers of a man's mind are proportionate to the quantity of coffee he drinks” - James McKintosh

jakline

#28: Post by jakline »

Aaron wrote:Can you post a picture of the glass panels when they arrive? I love the options but its difficult to get a good idea of what they look like.
My order shipped yesterday (I got a heads up from Scott Callender that it would be shipping early).

I should have the panels in my hands on Tuesday and can post some photos then. Having said that, I'm not sure what my photos will add. You can see how they look now in the GS/3 customiazation page at http://home.lamarzoccousa.com/product/g ... cool-touch.

lain2097

#29: Post by lain2097 »

Probably to get an idea of real world looks, not pro, deliberate marketing. At least for me I'd want to see just how translucent they are in realistic photos, the original transparent glass looked a bit naff to me. Colour balance is another story.

Anyone want to drop ship a panel set to Canada for me? :?

La Marzocco Home
Sponsor

#30: Post by La Marzocco Home »

Hello all,

I just wanted to let all of our Canada friends with US shipping addresses know that we just enabled Canada billing addresses on La Marzocco Home. So if you wanted to order from Canada and ship to the US, it is now available.

Thank you!

Scott
Scott Callender, La Marzocco Home