Mini Vivaldi II steam boiler issue

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
applepod124

#1: Post by applepod124 »

Hi, I'm having a problem with my "new" (previously owned, but new to me) mini vivaldi II. When I try turning on the steam boiler, the pump runs, but after about a minute, it stops and all lights turn off except for the "Boiler" light, which is blinking. The manual stated that this is an issue with the automatic boiler refill. After a few tries of turning the machine off, then on and trying again, the boiler was working and could steam and pull hot water. However, the issue started again a while later and i'm not sure what to do. I bought the machine used on cragislist, and the date on the machine is 1/2010. The seller claimed to have recently cleaned the machine, however I do not know what was cleaned or how long ago it was. I have already called the seller, and am waiting to hear back. I may end up just getting my money back. What other options would I have? Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

bean2friends

#2: Post by bean2friends »

Check out S1cafe.com - join it and post your question there after doing some searching. I'll bet you'll get the help you need there.

Advertisement
hamish5178

#3: Post by hamish5178 »

You can also try calling Chris' Coffee Service's tech department. They know the vivaldi inside-out and are very helpful.