How to remove Quickmill Andreja Premium reservoir?

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
coryforsenate

#1: Post by coryforsenate »

I can't find anything on how to remove the reservoir, both online and in the Andreja manual. It doesn't seem to just lift up, which I'm guessing has to do with the water level sensors. This is the newer model Andreja. The older model before the redesign just lifted up.

coffeecarl

#2: Post by coffeecarl »

I have an older Andreja, but it lifts straight up. I have mine plumbed in now, but would often remove the reservoir for cleaning.

Good Luck
Carl

dpiette
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by dpiette »

I had one as well, and it just lifts straight up. The water sensors were magnetic on mine, so they were just proximity sensors.
you can't win,
you can't break even,
you have to play.
-the three laws of thermodynamics

coryforsenate (original poster)

#4: Post by coryforsenate (original poster) »

I'm sure it's something really simple that I'm not seeing. Whenever I try to lift it up, it'll lift up about an inch and then stop.

beanmuncher

#5: Post by beanmuncher »

If I recall (I had an Andreja for a couple years), if you don't pull up at the right angle, you can hit the inside of the machine's outer shell. Pull up, but slightly towards you (a few degrees) and you should clear the shell.

coryforsenate (original poster)

#6: Post by coryforsenate (original poster) »

I received an email from the previous owner of my machine regarding how he did it. He loosened the bolts on the top of the frame a touch and the reservoir popped out.