Hours working with no water...

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
burgosma

#1: Post by burgosma »

I have look for this thing in the forum, and because I didn't find anything on it I decide to share the case for 1) wait if somebody can help and 2) share the experiences if this happens to somebody else in the future.
Sorry for my not very good looking english... writing from Spain.

Expobar Office Pulser (vibratory pump)
Disaster, I know. Silly things and disaster...
I know that it was working with no water because my brother told me that the machine was doing noises of working in the night.. the electronic timer didn't work properly and it left working the machine all night along. The pump continued working with no water because the blocking of the machine when there is no water it doesn't working properly (heritage from the second hand purchase).
In the morning, I found it like this:
I can take it to the technical service of Expobar, but I really want to repair by myself, for economic reasons (obviously) and mainly because of knowing more about the machine (this kind of machines can be repair in almost of the cases). The time is not the problem because I have another machine.
The problem is what really is broken.

It appears that the pump and solenoid valve are dead, or, at least, no electricity goes to them, so I don't know if because the overburn it is broken some fuse of central board or the pump is really dead, or a burnt cable, or anything else... who knows.
The heater element appears to work because take pressure into the boiler.
The thing is that the pump doesn't make any noise, so do the solenoid valve. The thing about the pump is clear... something happens to it, but, what about the solenoid valve? does the solenoid valve make any noise when it works?

At least, the good thing is that the central board is alife, so I can play with that.

I know it is a very general case and not so many information,.. but, anyway... if somebody have any idea.... it would be the best for my.

Thanks in advance for read...