Help needed - Isomac Tea - Electric issue

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Chrisinked

#1: Post by Chrisinked »

Hi Guys,

I'm having issues with the rebuilding of an Isomac Tea, and I would like some cue on how to fix this.

To avoid cross posting, please follow this link https://www.coffeegeek.com/forums/espre ... 454#658454 to answer this mayday.. :)

And there is the content of the linked message:
Hi guys! I'm hitting my limits now and it's kinda killing me!

I recently got myself an 8 years old Isomac Tea, and upon arrival home and trying the little mirorbox fail to reach proper pressure... So I did wath had to be done, grand menage.
But after rebuilding everything, I'm having some issues somewhere in between the Crouzet relay and the Giemme controller...

So here the spec:

Brand: Isomac
Model: Tea 110V
Year: ?? ( how can I find?..)

Everything works on the machine except the heating element won't start as the Crouzet relay's not kicking in... an of course the front red light stay off... as well as the little green led on the relay...

I read a lot of stuff around and some poeple also talk about a relay on the controller board that get stuck, and i wanna make sure I buy the right part.

I took some readings, and did some bypass connection to see some section of the circuit functionnability...

The heating element is ok, when plugged directly it heat fast. In about a minute I could hear the water crackling in the tank. It also read 10,5 ohms of resistance.

I bypassed the Pstat and it's not the cause...

Here are the readings at the crouzet's contact with first the ground then with the common.

GROUND COMMON

L1______118,5V________________0_____

T1________0________________118,5V___

A1______110,5V______________17,2V___

A2______118,5V________________0_____

Ok then I think it's all there! Thanks forward!!! And if you need info about the machine's part model or want me to trow an eye on something for you, just ask
And sorry if this is still consider cross-posting, I kinda new to this forum thing and not really use to netiquette... :roll: But I'm trying my best!!

C.