Help Me Un-Pod my Silvia

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
terhune281

#1: Post by terhune281 »

I have a V2 Rancilio Silvia that was Pod converted when I bought it. I want to reverse the process back to a simple espresso machine. If anyone out there has the parts they removed from their similar Jan 2008 V2 Silvia when they coverted to a Pod machine please let me know and perhaps we can make a deal. Parts companies, which will go unnamed have been dragging their heels since October in their attempt to supply me with the parts I need. I need the following parts to retrofit my jan 2008 version 2 Rancilio Silvia back to and espresso machine. when I bought it 6 months old from the internet as a reconditioned machine I had no idea that it was "Pod Adapted" Now my tiny "pod" shower screen is corroded. I bought shower screens that are larger, meant for Silvia, but do not fit. I need parts : ( Rancilio parts numbers) #25-139-001 Jet Breaker group on V2 exploded diagram listed as #23, #37-030-518, shower screen screw which is part number 26 on the version 2 Rancilio exploded diagram, and lastly a group diffuser disc Rancilio Part # 20-200-181. Which is part 35 on the Rancilio Silvia diagram TAV 140002/08. In this diagram the part is called Corpo Diffusore in Italian, Space Group in English and diffusor grupo in spanish. Can anyone out there help?