Electrical Circuit Diagram - Expobar Elegance 2 Group

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
joelmo

#1: Post by joelmo »

Hi all

I am looking for electrical circuit diagram for 2 Group Expobar Elegance, an older model, Compact with 2400W heating element, 10 A, 230 V. Anyone able to help out? Please ask if further info required.

Cheers

joelmo (original poster)

#2: Post by joelmo (original poster) »

I went a little overboard, and rerouted the wiring and control, and now need to troubleshoot as the house safety switch trips out when turning the machine on :oops: pls help

erics
Supporter ★

#3: Post by erics »

Disconnect the heating element(s) of the boiler and see if the machine will successfully come on.

edit- You could also try this source:

Crem International UK Ltd
Unit 3b Bently Wood Way
Network 65 Business Park
Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5ST
Tel: 01282 458473 Fax: 01282 450355
www.cremtechnical.co.uk
Skål,

Eric S.
http://users.rcn.com/erics/
E-mail: erics at rcn dot com

joelmo (original poster)

#4: Post by joelmo (original poster) »

Thank you, I will try this when I get a chance over the weekend. I have just now emailed Crem International.

I had previously checked the heating elements with a multimeter & found they had ~ 60 ohm resistance each. With the leads connected to the heating elements, there was connectivity between positive and negative elements, but taking the leads off the elements and testing for connectivity came up with: no connectivity between the leads, and no connectivity between pos & neg terminals of heating elements, which I find strange.

joelmo (original poster)

#5: Post by joelmo (original poster) »

Thanks again @erics, the Crem International UK rep was able to provide electrical schematics for a bunch of newer models, with the Markus Mini Control 2 Group closely resembling my older Elegance (with some notable differences). Able to ID the problem & fix, all good now.

For anyone looking for similar info, can recommend emailing Crem International, or the following image was the particular diagram helpful for myself..

Items R.E.A., T.S.1P, P. and P.R.P. perhaps different, the topmost wire is not present in my Expobar, and both flowmeters grounded directly, not via Gicars.

Hope this helps someone