EBay Elektra Belle Epoque - Page 5

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
zin1953

#41: Post by zin1953 »

Cheri, in the FWIW department, Dave is quite right about temperature stability. I've found that my Elektra "Sixties" T1 actually comes up to temperature in about 30-45 minutes, but I've found it stable after about an hour. I have mine on a timer that switches it on at 5:00 am, at least an hour (hopefully) before I get up, and off at 9:00; on again at 6:00 pm, and off again at 10:00.

That said, my T1 is a 1-group machine with a 6.0L boiler and runs on 110v/20A power. Your Belle Epoque ART Q1C is a 3-group machine, has a 12.5L boiler, and runs on 220v/30A power. You probably should consider leaving it on 24/7, or giving it at least 1.5-2 hours to warm up thoroughly.

Cheers,
Jason

P.S. When are you inviting us over to drool with envy??? :wink:
A morning without coffee is sleep. -- Anon.

doubleOsoul

#42: Post by doubleOsoul »

Anytime you're making your way to California....LOL... We could spin some blues vinyl and get an espresso buzz... :P

Oh and thanks for the tip Jason!

stefano65
Sponsor

#43: Post by stefano65 »

By the way the one I posted is an elektra as well ( macap motor assembled in elektra factory etc etc)
Stefano Cremonesi
Stefano's Espresso Care
Repairs & sales from Oregon.

RioCruz

#44: Post by RioCruz »

HEY!!!! Whatever happened to photos of the Belle? I started reading this thread from the start...with GREAT ANTICIPATION...only to have my hopes dashed to smithereens!!! Cheri...PLEEZE!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!! Put up some photos of your beeuudeeful machine so we can all drool fondly!!!
"Nobody loves your coffee more than you do."
~James Freeman, Blue Bottle