EBay Elektra Belle Epoque - Page 3

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
doubleOsoul

#21: Post by doubleOsoul »

One immediate question I have that maybe stefano65 would know best since he works on these is what a suitable grinder companion would be. I have a Rossi 625 and a Rocky doserless (the Rocky which I'm selling). I'm hoping I can carry on for awhile with the Rossi until I can afford something in order to satisfy my upgrade-itis disease. Any thoughts anyone?

zin1953

#22: Post by zin1953 »

doubleOsoul wrote: . . . I should have the machine by the weekend or early next week. Photos soon to follow.
Looking forward to it!
A morning without coffee is sleep. -- Anon.

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#23: Post by JohnB. »

doubleOsoul wrote:One immediate question I have that maybe stefano65 would know best since he works on these is what a suitable grinder companion would be. I have a Rossi 625 and a Rocky doserless (the Rocky which I'm selling). I'm hoping I can carry on for awhile with the Rossi until I can afford something in order to satisfy my upgrade-itis disease. Any thoughts anyone?
There is only one grinder that can stand next to the Belle Epoque, the mighty Robur! It might be the first time a Robur looked like it belongs on the counter next to a "home" espresso machine. Of course between the two of them you will probably need to put on an addition. :lol:
LMWDP 267

stefano65
Sponsor

#24: Post by stefano65 »

Well if you want to be matching twin
here is the perfect one
Stefano Cremonesi
Stefano's Espresso Care
Repairs & sales from Oregon.

Address7

#25: Post by Address7 »

Beautiful machine, I hope you really enjoy it. In my opinion, you should stay with Elektra, and take a look at the new grinder called the Nino Azione (pic copied from another thread):

There are several threads in the grinder forum, just do a search. Here is a thread from an H-B member who recently received one and is very happy (lots of nice pics also)...

Elektra Nino Grinder

This is my 'someday' grinder.

Enjoy your experience, James

CRCasey

#26: Post by CRCasey »

dOs, when are you supposed to receive your new baby? Make sure you get a few good unpacking pics to share. :!:

-Cecil
Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love-CMdT, LMWDP#244

Theodore

#27: Post by Theodore »

...and I hope,I find some time to write about this Nino grinder.
These days,I change coffees,to have a better knowledge of this.
Espresso uber alles.

doubleOsoul

#28: Post by doubleOsoul »

Yes, I had been looking at the Nino Azione. Straight up hot that grinder is. I couldn't find out how many years I'd have to save for that (another words... the price tag here in the States). Thanks for the link to the lucky devil who bought one.

networkcrasher

#29: Post by networkcrasher »

One would need 220 just to turn it on! :)

cannonfodder
Team HB

#30: Post by cannonfodder »

He has to have 220 to plug the new machine in anyway. In for a penny in for a pound.
Dave Stephens