Can someone identify this Astoria?

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
morgant

#1: Post by morgant »

Saw this was for sale locally and wondered if anyone could identify the model. It's an Astoria (obviously), and I've found a couple images that have a similar overall design, but I can't for the life of me identify a specific model - none of the panel layouts quite seem to match up, for one.
Thanks for any help!

LMWDP #276

Whale

#2: Post by Whale »

Cannot say for sure but it really is close to the "Divina AEAP 1".

One thing for sure is that it is a beauty!!
LMWDP #330

Be thankful for the small mercies in life.

morgant (original poster)

#3: Post by morgant (original poster) »

Yea, the Divina line seemed to be the closest, so I'm wondering if it's an older version of one of their current models. I might just give a ring and go look at it in person anyway, although I really have no business purchasing it at the moment. Of course, it's used and I've never heard of the company in question before - they seem to have quite a few refurbished machines posted at the moment, mostly multi-group commercials though.

edit: I'm not sure how I missed this in my searches earlier, but this certainly seems to be the same machine - an older/discontinued model though.

Yea, with some further research, seems that they used to have something between the AEP-2 and the AEP/JUN 1. Can't find much useful information about that particular model though - just that it has a slightly larger boiler and weighs a lot more than the JUN :?
LMWDP #276