Anyone getting their Alex Duetto II today? - Page 3

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
jfrescki

#21: Post by jfrescki »

I was wondering if anyone had an update on their time with Duetto II? It's been a few months since last post. I'm very insterested in the machine.
Write to your Congressman. Even if he can’t read, write to him.
- Will Rogers

speedstar

#22: Post by speedstar »

I just got one last week and I am really pleased with it. Great consistent shots and a real upgrade from my PID Silvia. I had a few minor shipping issues but ChrisCoffee made it right. They are the best and I really appreciate the time that Mary took to help me along the way. They are top notch.

Advertisement
jfrescki

#23: Post by jfrescki »

Thanks Devin. I keep hearing good things about the machine & Chris's, so I'll be giving them a call....Merry Xmas to me. :D
Write to your Congressman. Even if he can’t read, write to him.
- Will Rogers

speedstar

#24: Post by speedstar »

You won't be disappointed. It is a great machine and Mary was very helpful. Tell her Devin sent you and maybe she will give you a better price or maybe higher... :wink:

Stuggi

#25: Post by Stuggi »

Endo wrote:Keep in mind, Baristas also have to consider repetitive stress injuries. So their technique needs to take this into account as well. For MOST of us, this is not an issue.
If you're not thinking about repetitive stress injuries when tamping at home, you're clearly not pulling enough shots. :mrgreen:
Sebastian "Stuggi" Storholm
LMWDP #136