Rising Star Coffee in Cleveland

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Shortshot

#1: Post by Shortshot »

First time poster here. Just recommending a newer roastery/cafe that just started up in Cleveland OH in the last few years. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed their single origin coffees brewed any way you personally enjoy. Pour overs, French press, vac pot, aerobie etc....
I am very new to espresso and I have ways to go to perfect this art. But I have enjoyed Rising Stars apocolypto blend for espresso. Would be curious as to how the HB community would rate this blend if you please to sometime:) P.S. Please don't ask me what notes I taste in it. My taste is not that advanced:) I simply just enjoy it at this point.

kaldi61

#2: Post by kaldi61 »

There's absolutely nothing wrong with delicious coffee that tastes like....coffee! :)
-Nelson

LMWDP #506 "It's not just for breakfast anymore."

Shortshot (original poster)

#3: Post by Shortshot (original poster) »

Lol. Ya that's right. I am glad to hear someone say that. While I am back on here I will just say this yet too about Rising Star Coffee Roasters. They really work hard to please their customers and I really appreciate that. I am amazed that a place this good has come out of Cleveland!

Moxiechef
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by Moxiechef replying to Shortshot »

You know you can only say that if you ARE from Cleveland! ;)