Looking for Northeast Ohio Coffee Heads!

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Mwilson4040

#1: Post by Mwilson4040 »

Talked with Dave from Bodka today, and he said there was some coffee people from the Minerva Ohio area. Love to meet some people around Akron-Canton. Hope to hear from you.

Kirbyk8

#2: Post by Kirbyk8 »

Ya I'm from between Alliance and Minerva. David said you are getting a new machine? What is it?

Mwilson4040 (original poster)

#3: Post by Mwilson4040 (original poster) »

A la spaz Vivaldi II and a fiorenzato f4 grinder. It arrives on Friday just in time to pass my final electric and plumb inspection on new house lol. My name is Mike by the way. I grew up in Canal Fulton. I rode a lot of four wheelers in the Minerva area when I was younger. Love to talk sometime and maybe learn some stuff from you guys.

Kirbyk8

#4: Post by Kirbyk8 »

Sweet. Ya we should meet up sometime. Kirby is my name. I have a expobar office lever and mazzer mini and my two brothers also have similar equipment. Check out http://www.sifdis.com to see what we've been working on for a little while.

RyanJE

#5: Post by RyanJE »

Twinsburg Ohio here! Glad to hear there are others in Ohio! :)
I drink two shots before I drink two shots, then I drink two more....

new2espresso

#6: Post by new2espresso replying to RyanJE »

+1 I'm in Cincinnati!
Kind regards,
Karan

#7: Post by Mwilson4040 (original poster) »

That's pretty slick! I'll pm you Maybe I could check that out in person. We just built a new house and moving tomorrow so life has been insane! Twins burg isn't far from we're moving, we'll be in peninsula.

Moxiechef
Supporter ♡

#8: Post by Moxiechef »

Bay Village, OH = Home
I've got restaurants in Beachwood and Downtown Cleveland

askurato

#9: Post by askurato »

Columbus OH checking in! There are some decent local roasters here. I'm on a Vario and a PIDd Gaggia classic for now. I have an e61 HX on the way but UPS can't find it at the moment... :?

#10: Post by Mwilson4040 (original poster) »

Moxie what are the names we just moved to Hudson area we will try them. Ask I just got my machine and grinder from ups today sorry to hear about your luck.