HB member opens Limestone Coffee in Medford, OR

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
doubleOsoul

#1: Post by doubleOsoul »

One of our very own, Clint Orchuk, has opened a coffee destination in Medford, OR. I plan to take him up on his invite to pull some shots with my next trip to Cali. Limestone Coffee looks beautiful with exposed brick and a bar that goes for miles.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limeston ... 8668142055

TomC
Team HB

#2: Post by TomC »

Very nice aesthetic!
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

SlowRain

#3: Post by SlowRain »

Wow! Congratulations.

forbeskm

#4: Post by forbeskm »

Great, I was just up in Medford last week, I'll be sure to stop by next round!

another_jim
Team HB

#5: Post by another_jim »

Looks great.
Jim Schulman

Clint Orchuk

#6: Post by Clint Orchuk »

Thanks for the kind wishes. We're thrilled with how it turned out. Having a great designer really helped.

TheSunInsideYou

#7: Post by TheSunInsideYou »

What a beautiful space and equipment set-up. Well-done.

-Dave-
Caffeine is proof that God loves us.

jonny

#8: Post by jonny »

This is great news! In the past, after Eugene on the 5 south, I've had to wait until Ashland for decent coffee. I will definitely be stopping in the next time I'm heading south. Great job Clint!

Anvan

#9: Post by Anvan »

What a great result to such a long history of preparation and anticipation! After all those the years of reading the dreams, I could almost taste the espresso-to-be in your cafe-to-be, so it's a rush to SEE it come together so beautifully.

Great pictures, but not quite good enough - time to go for a nice long drive. I hope to be in soon.

Congratulations!

Anvan

#10: Post by Anvan »

Well, I kept my word - my wife and I came down from Portland and stopped in yesterday morning. What a treat.

Clint - I'm sorry you were out at the time and we didn't get to meet you in person, but the photos barely do your shop justice. It's truly one of the nicest spaces imaginable, great contrasts and textures, fun things to look at, comfortable places to sit, a nice sunny area for reading or quieter lighting areas too, your staff was friendly (and really good), fine music choices and the espresso is 100% superb. I'm sure if I'd tried the wi-fi it would've been 100mBPS or something... Everything is just right.

All our shots from the Linea were consistent, rich and delicious, and next time I hope I can taste a comparison from your two-group lever (not sure how much better it could get). I asked your barista why it wasn't running, and she said she wasn't trained on that machine yet and "the owner is really careful about everything being the highest quality."

An understatement if there ever was one.