Espresso trailer on SF craigslist

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
roblumba

#1: Post by roblumba »

I thought this was really cool. I wish I had the money and the time to do something like this. I would love to bring good coffee to some of these local events. It could be good PR for local roasters.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bfs/578248875.html

known as the screaming bean this is a one of a kind unit. purchased new this 8' x 10 ' horse trailer has been converted into a espresso kitchen. the unit is equipped with dual stainless steel sinks, four shot Astra espresso machine, fridge, grinder and much more. the entire interior is finished off in red oak tongue and groove. the drop roof features recessed lighting and easy access to the electrical system. there is an exterior electrical cord as well as an internal breaker box. you can run the unit on 110v but is also equipped w/ 220v for the coffee maker. there are to many special features to list and it is a must see to appreciate item. this would be a great addition to any existing business wishing to cater off site events, craft fairs or farmers markets.

It is priced to sell so if your serious please contact us for a showing. the unit is located in Fremont