Columbia, South Carolina coffee

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Bodka Coffee

#1: Post by Bodka Coffee »

I am planning to be in Columbia for several days in May to take some classes unrelated to coffee. Are there any shops in town that somebody on here could recommend or do I need to take my own coffee stuff along?

SAB

#2: Post by SAB »

David, looks like you better take your own. I've spent a little time in Columbia (my daughter-in-law is from there), but haven't found anything that would be up to your standards...there may be someplace, but I just don't know of it if there is. It should give you a chance to use the Espresso Forge, though, won't it... :D

Hope all is well with you and your sweet family, and I hope your trip goes well!

Cheers, Steve

day

#3: Post by day »

Bodka Coffee wrote:I am planning to be in Columbia for several days in May to take some classes unrelated to coffee. Are there any shops in town that somebody on here could recommend or do I need to take my own coffee stuff along?
Oh snap, I am really excited to see this post. PM sending now. I will post officially on the boards though, the absolute best roaster I have found is a roaster/coffee shop called Immaculate Consumption next to the statehouse downtown.
Yes, i you per this on an iPhone

Bodka Coffee (original poster)

#4: Post by Bodka Coffee (original poster) »

I'll be sure to check them out! I'll be by myself so should have plenty of time to test out the coffee. The host at the training has coffee pots and I plan to take a bunch of coffee along.