[SOLD] Zacconi Riviera.

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
CoffeeBeetle

#1: Post by CoffeeBeetle »

Hello

I'm selling my brass Zacconi Riviera due to future lack of kitchen countertop space. The Riviera have been completely cleaned and with the exception of the sight level glass gaskets, every gasket in the machine have been replaced as well as the Pstat tube. I have cleaned up and polished the inner walls of the grouphead so the piston runs smoothly and cut two small grooves in the PF to insure that the new version of the Zacconi baskets fits the PF. These grooves are only visible when the basket is out and is in no way a problem if one wishes to use other baskets. A OE 60-90C temp strip has been placed on the group.
I have polished the entire machine after decided to sell it and haven't used it since. To insure that the temp strip isn't damaged i haven't polished the grouphead, but regular usage doesn't seem to show on the group as much as the boiler and base, so it doesn't look too bad.

Price 550 USD/470 Euro.
Shipping: Buyer pays for shipping. I live in Denmark so I imagine that shipping to a country outside Europe would be a costly endeavor. Just thought that i would warn a potential buyer so he/she doesn't end up being disappointed when they hear what shipping would cost.