[SOLD] Tour de France. Espresso cups with saucers

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
JavaRanger

#1: Post by JavaRanger »

Hi All:

I received these as a gift. I don't use them often as I find the volume that they hold is a bit too small for me. $60 plus shipping, located in Austin, Texas if you want to arrange to pick them up.

Specs and link from the maker, CircaCeramics is below

https://www.etsy.com/listing/103210204/ ... -cups-with
CircaCeramics wrote:
  • Porcelain claybody, we have them ringing in at 1 pound empty (that would be 1 cup & 1 saucer), with the cup being 2.125 inches in height, 2 inches in diameter, and the saucer being 4.5 inches in diameter. The cups hold approximately 2.2 ounces. These particular cups were made with a rounded bottom on the inside (so no flat interior bottom here!) and a special interior shoulder to help elevate the crema from your shot.
  • These pieces are glazed in Tour de France jersey colours: White, Yellow, Green & Red Polkadot. The Bikes + Dots are hand screenprinted, and the images are fired into the glazes, meaning the images are INDELIBLE = they will not wash, rub, scratch or fade off. Nice and professional :)
  • Food, dishwasher & microwave safe
All of our ware is made from scratch in our studio in Chicago using porcelain clay, and finished using our signature glazes and overglazes (which are fired into the glaze - they're lead-free + hand screenprinted + indelible!)
Our logo is on the bottom of the cup, so you know who made it and where it hails from :)