[FOUND] Slayer 2 Group V2 For 1 Group Commercial Machine (Canada)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
chrisbodnarphoto

#1: Post by chrisbodnarphoto »

I'm the proud 2nd owner of a Slayer 2 Group in perfect mechanical condition, and while I plan on using it in our new home this fall, my wife isn't all that keen on having such a machine sitting on our counter top + would far prefer a commercial-level single group machine that takes up less space.

While I'm more than happy to keep the 2 group to ourselves, I thought I would see if anyone on HB was interested in trading their commercial-grade single group instead. Happy wife happy life, after all! :)

Slayer 2 Group includes ::

- recently cleaned + checked + steam tank lightly descaled by IDC :: a clean bill of health!
- both groups have new o-rings + gaskets installed by IDC
- 2 pre-brew timers installed (factory option)
- hot water tap (factory option)
- 2 new teflon shower screens
- 2 new PID's and 2 brand new V3 brew tanks (new weld design that doesn't leak like the old design)
- 2 bottomless portafilters w/ 4 stock Slayer baskets (2 never used)
- a whole slew of spare parts, including a spare PID, enough o-rings for the groups and steam wands to last you years, and a whole slew of gaskets and other small parts (a whole list is available if requested)
- some typical usage scratches (all cosmetic) on the stainless steel parts (drip tray, cup warmer, etc)
- some slight scuffs on the black panels but nothing off-putting, and most people will get them powder coated anyways!

*SPECIAL NOTE :: this machine qualifies for the Slayer Trade-In Program, meaning that this 2-group can be traded in towards a BRAND NEW, warrantied 2 group V3 machine for $8000 USD + shipping/taxes.

Commercial-grade machines I would consider trading for ::

- GS3 MP
- Slayer 1 Group
- Speedster
- Synesso 1 Group
- I would consider a LMLM + cash, too

Please don't mind the mediocre picture - it was taken in the back of my truck while the machine was on it's way to IDC for servicing, and the image does not include the obviously included drip tray, top cup warmer panel or steam wants(all stored seperately for the drive)! Additional pictures available to serious buyers - the machine is currently being stored at IDC without it's panels (I've been meaning to drop the off for powder coating!) so I'm happy to have them take pictures to forward to me. I'm happy to answer any/all questions otherwise, and I imagine the fine folks at IDC will happily back up the claim that everything is in wonderful working order.

Please note that I'm currently located in Toronto Canada until the end of October, in which case I will be moving 2 hours East to Prince Edward County (Wellington).