[SOLD] Salvatore E61 Lever Assisted Espresso Machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
doubleOsoul

#1: Post by doubleOsoul »

Salvatore E61 Lever Assisted Espresso Machine for Sale.
Purchased in June 2011, this unit has had seen little use - we are talking less than 6 months total simply because I've become a dedicated vintage lever collector. It makes no sense to just let it sit when someone else can enjoy it. I fire it up once every 2 weeks just to make sure it continues to run smooth. I have made a recent video so you can see live time.

Comes with Salvatore's custom bottomless portafilter, swivel steam wand and hot water wand for Americanos, hot chocolate, etc.
These units have a 6 year warranty. Here's your chance to own a custom built espresso machine made in California. My name is on the internal frame but if you can bear that cross (lol), you're in for a solidly built espresso machine. The E61 now lists at $2300 not including the custom naked/bottomless portafilter.

The Specs
• Boiler 2 liter 1/8" thick wall copper boiler with a lifetime warranty. 3/4" brass top and bottom with a 2" diameter heat exchange for brewing and steaming at the same time, 1550 watt heating element
• Water Reservoir is 64 oz. with a machined signature screw cap
• 71 Watt pump with opv valve
• Pressure Relief Valve
• Anti-Burn Steam and Hot Water Wands
• Pressure Gauge
• Cup Warmer

Priced at $1575 and FREE shipping from Canada. YES ... free ship from Prohibition Canada. That in of itself is a deal as Canada Post maintains (and they do maintain) the highest shipping rates in North America. I can also ship UPS. The Salvatore will be tracked and insured. And as a seasoned shipper, I can assure this espresso machine will cross back to the motherland with no border issues.

Warning: not a Scorsese production - more a Blair Witch Project kind of production:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubBrZoXQhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX_drQ421Vs