[SOLD] Rocket R58 v2

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
TxHr

#1: Post by TxHr »

Rocket R58v2 - $1975

Like new Rocket R58v2. Purchased 1/23/16 and came with 2-year warranty. Therefore, buyer will receive remainder of warranty (expires 1/22/2018).

Buyer will receive MINT CONDITION Rocket R58v2 with newest edition of PID controller,
software and coiled cord. All factory accessories included (see list below) in addition to BSP to standard 3/8 converter for US direct-plumb.

I travel weekly so machine was used on weekends to pull 2-4 shots a day. I never plumbed the machine into the house. I initially used Ozarka for a couple weeks before converting to Crystal Geyser - Arkansas, Norman Plant at the recommendation of fellow HB'ers. Machine was back flushed every two weeks and screen, gasket and machine were wiped after each use. The drip tray was washed and dried after every use. Only Cafelat microfiber towels have touched the machine, ensuring no scratches or swirls.

Price: $1975 includes the machine, all listed accessories and the factory box (with cover and factory packaging). For an additional $50 I will include the OEM bottomless Rocket portafilter w/ triple basket.

Shipping: Buyer pays actual shipping through shipping provider of their choice. As I said earlier, I travel so if you happen to live in Central, Southeast or South Texas I will personally bring the package to you to save you shipping.

I accept PayPal or if you would prefer, I will accept cashier's check or USPS money order. Once funds clear, I will ship. If I happen to be delivering the machine to you I accept stinky greens.

As to avoid any confusion, here is a list of the accessories in the box:
- Rocket R58 Instruction DVD
- Owner's manual
- Quick reference card
- Latest PID controller and software
- Coiled cord
- Rocket metal tamper
- Rocket microfiber towel
- Braided stainless steel supply line
- BSP to 3/8 US adaptor
- Silicone drain hose
- Measuring spoon
- Blind basket
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Single spout portafilter
- Dual spout portafilter
- Stainless cup rail for top of R58
- Machine cover (used during shipping)

Please send me a PM with any questions. I'm happy to assist.