[SOLD] Reneka Techno V2M 230V

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
mivanitsky
Supporter ★

#1: Post by mivanitsky »

I am selling my faithful and long-serving Reneka Techno V2M. This 230V machine was purchased new by me, directly imported with the help of Rene at Just Espresso, now both retired. It was used lightly during that period, with a couple lengthy periods of drydock (construction interruptions), initially in my home for 2 years, then in my office, where it was used more lightly by myself and my office staff, non-commercially. It has been used about seven years of its thirteen year life.

The machine is in perfect working order, with clean and unscaled boilers (always used filtered, soft water), newly replaced temp probes (the only thing that fails on this machine in my experience), and inspected boiler level probe with no corrosion. There are no leaks in the machine. The cord is terminated with a NEMA 6-20 plug. It has a nice standby "eco mode."

It is a very compact, robust machine, with double boilers and excellent thermal stability, Temperature is adjustable in 1 degree F intervals. It has 3 volumetric settings, which are adjustable. Two of these have a preinfusion step, and the third just dumps water out uninterrupted. There is a hot water tap, and a very effective steam wand.

With the machine, I will include an extra boiler heater element, two extra temp probes (also 13 Euro from EEVAD), an extra boiler gasket, 21 and 18g Reneka baskets, the 16g Reneka MicroSieve basket, Bottomless and double spouted PFs, two extra PF handles, installed IMS screen, and a few extra screens and group gaskets.

This is a double boiler machine that will easily outperform any e61 box at more than twice the price I am asking. It is functionally very close to a LMLM.

$1050 PayPal shipped/insured. If you come get it, I will accept cash at a lower price as well.