[SOLD] Pullman Tamper and 3 Fitted VST Baskets

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
UFGators

#1: Post by UFGators »

I am selling a very lightly used Pullman Tamper and a set of three Ridgeless VST baskets. The Tamper Base was made to fit the three baskets and is 58.45mm in diameter by Pullman Tampers. The tamper base is the upgraded Premium Barista in the higher grade 316 stainless steel. This has almost a mirror like finish. The tamper base is flat as recommended by the makers of VST. The handle is Jarrah wood that is native of Australia where the tamper is made. There are no scratches or marks on the tamper because it is barely used. Included original box and spacers for height adjustment. A new one would cost you approximately 175 US dollars plus 40 in shipping. I am offering this for $125 shipped continental USA. I am also selling the set of three VST baskets. There is a 18g, 20g, and 22g ridgeless basket. These have been used only a couple times a piece. These come with the original box and paperwork. I will only sell these three as a set. The set of three is $75 shipped continental USA. I prefer to sell both the baskets and the tampers as a set. I will sell everything here for $185 shipped in the USA. thanks