[SOLD] Olympia Cremina

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
SwingT

#1: Post by SwingT »

87 Cremina. Nice. $1,100 or Best Offer

Portafilter and basket included (double.)

Buyer pays actual freight or can be picked up.

Very light scratches various areas, not really noticeable on he chrome, very small not really noticeable imperfections in the paint. Excellent condition particularly for the year. Can email a series of photographs from all angles, or as needed.

87 Cremina, purchased August of 09, and completely gone thru and rebuilt by Doug and Barb of Orphan Espresso. This did not include powder coating, but was a total disassembly and rebuild with all seals, etc. Their notes on invoice indicate full rebuild, 100 % A OK.

Used this machine along with an S1, V2 Vivaldi until I purchased a 2002 model Cremina in February of 2010.

Since that time, I have used the 87 model Cremina only on vacations, and short touring trips of three days or so. Carrying machine and grinder on vacation has come to be a hassle and we now do pour over on vacation.

Buyer to pay freight, actual shipping charges as determined by buyer's destination and preferences. Shipment to US only.

Not having used the 87 for a year or two, I used it this morning and everything checked out fine.

Thanks for looking. I have additional photos, and can take more as needed

Ken

LMWDP #258