[SOLD] Mazzer Major Grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
etout00

#1: Post by etout00 »

Up for sale is a fully refurbished Mazzer Major grinder. I acquired this grinder with all intentions to get it back to like-new condition and I believe I did. It's in exceptional shape and has had several new parts installed and all other major parts returned to like-new condition. The body itself has been sanded down, primed, painted, clear coated, wet sanded and waxed....and it shines like new. I am only selling this grinder to clear out some coffee equipment I have acquired. (I already use a Compak K10 as my daily grinder)

The burrs are sharp and produce a consistent and proper grind and this machine single doses with ease. A brand new Mazzer Mini short hopper/lid is included as well as the stock production hopper/lid. The original auto-on/off flapper switch has been removed (will be included) as it doesn't serve a purpose for home use.

My asking price is $650, which is fair considering its clean condition. I will ship at the buyer's expense and am also willing to meet someone if you live within driving distance to Albany, NY.

Please email or PM me directly with any questions or comments.

I removed the Manufacturer sticker when I painted the body, but saved it for reference:

Photo of the original Large bean hopper:

Next to GS/3 for size comparison: