[SOLD] Mahlkonig K30 ES, 220V (Europe)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Gaius

#1: Post by Gaius »

Hey coffee friends,

this is a second grinder I ended up selling (check my mazzer major as well), since I am only a few days away from receiving my Monolith and which will cost me a fortune to get it to Europe i have to say goodbye to both grinders. I am kind of hoping that no one will be interested in K30, because i love it but could really use some cash to recover from Monolith :)

So, here is the thing, i bought it second hand from italian roasting company, it is September 2008. when i got it it was fully working but had some issues with burrs but i have changed fair amount of parts so I can easily say its in perfect working order and it has been nothing but flawless since i have changed all the mentioned parts below:

- i have installed brand new original burrs
- new grind chamber (still older version, ek11a)
- capacitor has been changed out of precaution reasons
- new motor has been installed with new rubber suspension feet
- new ground tray has been installed

So basically this is an internally new grinder if you set aside cosmetic wear and tear.

My initial plan was to upgrade to newer style grinding chamber with brass ring and new exit chute but i haven't really found it necessary so i have skipped this upgrade since it doesn't really clump that much and i am always using WDT. Each shoot with k30 is near perfection so i really enjoyed it, no donut extractions always perfect pour.

I initially thought ES instead of Vario version will bother me, but it wasnt really an issue at all, you can always updose or downdose a bit an achieve a similar result as grinding a bit finer or coarser instead of moving a grind notch.

Contact me for exact shipping quotes.
Payment can be made via PayPal, direct money transfer, Revolut, N26 app.

Price 700€ or $765 at current exchange rate.