[SOLD] Large selection of green coffee (local SF pickup only)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
TomC
Team HB

#1: Post by TomC »

Over the years, my urge to acquire prized lots of green coffee haven't been met with enough throughput in the roaster, leaving me with less and less space to store it all. My chest freezer is at capacity and I have probably another 80-100 pounds in vacuum sealed bags outside of it. I'll make someone one heck of a deal to haul a very large box of it (50 pounds or more), for a ridiculously low price. I'm talking gems like the original Kenya Gachatha AA Unicorn, (I bought almost 70 pounds of it, vac sealed it and put it to bed in the chest freezer), prized Panama Geisha lots, Yemen Marquaha, etc. The vast majority of it has been properly stored in the deep freezer, but not all of it. I just need to downsize and get some space back. If I didn't start moving them now, I'd have to buy another freezer to maintain their freshness, so it's time to part with some.

I can make up a random selection of the best, I'd rather not have to itemize it all beforehand, but I can make sure whomever is interested knows what they're buying. But I won't be shipping them. I can even toss in a few of the Best of Panama Auction Lot samples that I haven't worked thru. They're approx 100g samples, but haven't been frozen. Some will show signs of age.

Retail on most of these coffees would easily land in the > $10/lb range, and some weren't easy to acquire. I'll let them go for a near give-away price of $2/lb. Note that I'm looking for one buyer to buy a large quantity to enjoy, not pick thru and buy small amounts. I get the space back in one big easy transaction, you get amazing coffee for dirt cheap prices.

If you're interested, PM me directly and we can go over details. $100 will buy you some amazing jewels. I'll take PayPal and folks can pick up at their convenience.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/