[SOLD] La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi (New Hampshire)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
NewEnglandCliff

#1: Post by NewEnglandCliff »

I have a lightly used La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi for sale. I bought it new several years ago from Chris Coffee. It's the version 1 but has been upgraded with the version 2 circuit board and new front panel temperature label for the indicator lights. The version 2 circuit board gives you adjustable pre-infusion, 1 degree C brew temp adjustability, and the ability to set the offset +/-. I've also done the fan mod to make it quieter, even though that was never a problem. This was always supplied with very soft spring water (tested) via a Flojet/accumulator system.

I was only ever able to have 1 cup of coffee/day so, with rotating between several coffee brewing devices, this was only used for about 1 or 2 shots a week with 9 out of 10 being espresso. I only turned it on to use it and then turned it back off. It hasn't been used at all in months. Now I'm unable to drink coffee at all, at least for several months, so I'm parting with the S1.

I cleaned the boilers but they barely needed it. The machine is virtually new. There's some very minor scratches to the cup warming tray but that's it. It works flawlessly. Everything it came new with will be included, plus a new instruction manual from Chris Coffee explaining how it now operates with the new circuit board.

My price is $1300 and this is for local pick up only from southern New Hampshire. Please don't ask to ship as I won't. The Flojet system can be negotiated separately if interested.