[SOLD] La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi - $950

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
boldstep

#1: Post by boldstep »

Happy days, I recently purchased a LMLM and have a La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi to sell to a lucky new owner! The unit will ship directly from CCS after a complete going over by their service department which included descaling the boilers. I told them to do whatever they had to to make it 100% for the next owner. When the technician finished he said it was one of the best conditioned La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi he has seen and rated it a 9/10. Yes there is some superficial wear and tear compared to a new one but nothing that stands out for a unit that is like 8 years old . I've owned this unit from the beginning (purchased directly from CCS) and have loved it. The reason it is in such good shape is that I've fanatically took care of it, never deviating from regular maintenance including back flushing, etc. This unit produces consistently excellent espresso very very close to the LMLM I just purchased for $4500 and actually the La Spaziale offers more control than the LMLM in terms of temperature, volumetric dosing, etc. The unit is currently configured in 15A mode but can be put in 20A mode with a flick of a switch. The unit was never updated with the pre-infusion option but if you wanted that you have the opportunity to ask CCS to add it in before they send it to you.

What's included:
- Original two portafilters with all original baskets
- Optional naked portafilter
- Two sets of shower screens
- Braided water hose
- Replacement o-rings

Price: $950
Shipping: Buyer pays for packaging and shipping from CCS

Note: Per Read before posting for the buy/sell forum, this ad was approved by HB