[SOLD] La Peppina 110v, red

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
grog

#1: Post by grog »

Overall in very good condition - the enamel inside the kettle is in perfect condition, no cracks whatsoever. It could probably use a good cleaning with vinegar but the finish itself is pristine. The rubber on the top lid seal is cracked (see photos) and the rubber along the base is also a bit dried out. Neither are actively deteriorating and the top kettle seal doesn't impact funtion whatsoever. The power cord out cover has pulled away from the plug and switch, a common issue on Peppinas.

All of the chrome, paint, and enamel is in excellent condition. PF and drip tray grate are also in excellent condition, and included are two double baskets plus a 45mm wood and SS tamper from Vaneli's. I'm including the on/off indicator light from OE that goes on the plug - a handy reminder to switch off power, since the Peppina has no indicator lights otherwise. I'm also including the OE seal rebuild kit: http://www.orphanespresso.com/La-Peppin ... _1342.html

I purchased the kit at the time I acquired the machine, but since the seals are still pliant and functional, never felt the need to undertake replacing the seals.

Price: $250 + shipping + 5% paypal.

LMWDP #514