[SOLD] La Peppina - 110v/700W, Black, fresh seals, excellent condition

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
russel

#1: Post by russel »

I've made some larger espresso equipment purchase/commitments recently, and this has forced my to move forward with cleaning out the stuff I'm not going to keep/use for the long haul. This Peppina is one such item. It's in very good condition. I replaced the soft aluminum group screws have been replaced with the OE phillips head screws. I just put on a new set of group seals and the piston seal. The steaming lid seal is in great shape and even had the seal on the "steaming wand", which was missing from the other two Peppinas I've owned. The kettle is clean inside and out. The whole thing is working beautifully well. It comes with both baskets and the little plastic tamper. The power cord is very clean (although it does show the gap at the switch which seems a common imperfection on most Peppina cords).

I have a soft spot for these machines, and the only reason I'm selling is that I'm committed to not collecting espresso machines, and I don't use this frequently enough to make it more than a collection piece. They're just really elegant shot pullers. For a while I used this one with a water heater while tracking down a new power cord, which is really cool if a little bit of a hassle. I sold one of my other Peppinas here earlier ([SOLD] La Peppina - Black, 110v/700w, very clean). It was in ever so slightly better condition (almost new and unused) and had some non essential extras. This is the one that I held on to because I liked the slightly softer shape of the neck and kettle. But, my home has room for only one (or maybe 2) spring levers, so hopefully this will find a new home before I get cold-collector's-feet.

Price: $400
Shipping: Buyer pays for packaging and shipping via FedEx in the US and maybe Canada...

russel at anacidicandbitterbeverage dot com