[SOLD] 1998 La Pavoni Europiccola & Accessories

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
dominico
Team HB

#1: Post by dominico »

This pre-millenium Europiccola was made in 1998. It features a pressurestat which regulates the boiler pressure to 1 bar. The pressure gauge and group thermometer were great additions as they allow you to pull shots of espresso with great consistency. The single hole steam tip also allows for an easier microfoam development when steaming.

Restorations / Enhancements
The gaskets and piston seals have been replaced recently and the machine is in perfect working condition with no leaks. Strong steam for great cappuccinos as well.
Recently descaled.
Pressure gauge enhancement added to allow predictability and consistency for pulling great shots.
Single tip steam wand.

Included Accessories
Spouted Portafilter
Bottomless Portafilter
Wooden Portafilter and lever handles (originals included)
1x La Pavoni double basket
1x La Pavoni single baskets
2x Elektra double baskets
49mm stainless steel tamper that fits all baskets.
Pressure Gauge already mounted (will dismount for shipping, safer for the gauge)
Taylor High Temp Digital Thermometer / Timer for measuring group head temperature.
Spare brass piston
spare adjustable pressurestat.

Defects
The boiler features a small dent which occurred during shipping.
Under the drip tray the base started rusting. This was cleaned and epoxied to protect from further rust development.

Reasons for Selling
Basically, I upgraded to a commercial lever machine, and while I still love this machine (and my other Europiccolas), it is no longer getting the love it deserves.

Asking $600 shipped* for the whole package, thanks.

Videos in action:
Jump to around 8:30 to see the shot
Jump to around 8:15 to see the shot
* Within Continental United States, international shipping will require us to work something out depending on the shipping cost.

Thanks!
https://bit.ly/3N1bhPR
Il caffè è un piacere, se non è buono che piacere è?