[SOLD] Izzo Alex Duetto II - Pickup San Diego

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
LATrapp

#1: Post by LATrapp »

Hi,

We're in the middle of a complicated move and hoping to sell the Duetto soon! ASAP Pickup only at this point. Pacific Beach/La Jolla area. The machine is not cleaned, and I won't have time to shine it up so the price hopefully reflects that. It was purchased in 2011 from Chris Coffee. It has been plumbed with a softener and filtration system. Other than some minor repairs easily handled through service at Chris Coffee it's been great. Currently setup for plumb in/out.

As of now, includes bottomless porta filter, VST basket, blank basket. I should be able to find the moving box that includes several other accessories if needed. Pitcher, tamper, scale, etc. Happy to mail these items if I can't find them by pickup.

I've included some photos that show how it's a bit messy. Let me know if you'd like more photos. On the steam wand is Sugru, it's removable but it might take some elbow grease: https://sugru.com

The price is slightly more than I put into my PID'd Silvia back in the day and you get a LOT more machine.

$800