[SOLD] Grinder stands for OE Pharos grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Chert

#1: Post by Chert »

[Edit Dec 28, 2014]

4 models of grinder stands (grinder NOT for sale). Buyer chooses but I'll sell only three of them so I can continue to put one to good use at home. $55 for the box model; $70 for the hinged ones. Individual models in pictures below. Send PM if interested or with questions.

#1 $55 box model. It has two parts. I've added a bolt (visible in picture above) so that in the unattached form it holds together for knocking out the grounds. If one were to attach the base to a counter, then the bolt should be removed so that the knocking can be done.

Hinged models $70 (Images have a defect - black squiggly - looks like my sensor has a piece of something on it)

#2 hinged model.

#3 hinged model.

#4 hinged model.

Paypal - domestic shipping included.
LMWDP #198

Chert (original poster)

#2: Post by Chert (original poster) »

I've posted the 4 grinder stands I have available. I've no intention to make any more of the hinged ones so once two of these sell - that's all folks.
LMWDP #198

Chert (original poster)

#3: Post by Chert (original poster) »

A video: (Hopefully Dan will be okay with the fact that I'm also posting them on the thread about these stands. Please post any comments about the stands there and PM me if interest in the purchase.)
LMWDP #198

SAS
Supporter ❤

#4: Post by SAS »

This must be the first HB video with live music!
Nice Flint!
LMWDP #280
Running on fumes.