[SOLD] ECM Technika IV Profi

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
wsfarrell

#1: Post by wsfarrell »

I've had the ECM for a couple of months. It is flawless and produces great espresso. The machine is far more than I need, though, and I'm looking to downsize and get something with a PID.

Stainless frame, rotary pump, levers for steam and water, boiler and brew pressure gauges, and the coolest portafilters ever. I'm using the reservoir (Crystal Geyser only), but it can be plumbed in if desired. Here's a link to the listing at 1st-Line, where it's currently out of stock:

http://www.1st-line.com/store/pc/ECM-Ge ... 4p4649.htm

Eric's thermometer/thermocouple will be included; it's been very helpful in corroborating that this is a flush-and-go machine. A 2 ounce flush down to 206, lock and pull. Steaming power is immense.

The machine has been scrupulously maintained--backflushed with water daily and detergent weekly (I only have a double a day during the week, and a couple on weekends, so the machine is being under-utilized).

Price is $1,500 + shipping ($60-$80). I would prefer to deliver in the greater SF Bay Area or greater Sacramento (I commute), but will ship if necessary. Comes with *everything* that it shipped with originally.

A picture is attached.

Thanks for looking.