[SOLD] ECM Giotto

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Mach

#1: Post by Mach »

I've had this machine for close to 10 years and it's been great. According to the user's manual (included) it was manufactured in 1997. I've descaled it regularly, changed the dispersion screen about once a year, and I've recently replaced the pump, the hot water valve, and the pressurestat. All parts were purchased from Chris Coffee. I did the work myself and tested everything afterward. There are no leaks, it comes up to and holds pressure, steam is excellent and it pulls great shots. I'm selling it because I got an almost identical machine and one of the two has to go. Comes with single and double portafilters, and some extras if you want them: an Espro tamper, a homemade knockbox, a third portafilter basket (slightly larger than the double), and a timer so the machine will be hot when you wake up.

Price: $900 with the extras, $850 without the extras.
Shipping: Prefer local pickup, though I do have the original box as well as a larger box to allow for double boxing. Shipping will be extra and will depend on your location (and the knockbox may not fit--I haven't checked that).