[SOLD] ECM Anti-Scale In-Tank Filters (shipping costs only)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
gophish

#1: Post by gophish »

FS/FREE: Recipient pays actual shipping costs only, 3x ECM Anti-Scale, In-tank water filter filter/softener.

I received these as part of a new machine purchase from WLL, only to find out from WLL a few days later that they are not to be used with rotary pump machines. They did inform me that the filters are safe to be used with vibration pump machines. There are 3 remaining filters all unused and in still in their original packaging, hoping I can help someone out that can maybe use them.

If I have any extra, I will include some tubing for connecting the filter to the machine's water intake (if it's not the 'hose in tank' style), otherwise you will need to source your own, it is approximately 5mm ID, 9mm OD. If your machine is the 'hose in tank' style, you might be able to simply attach the nipple on the end of the filter straight to the hose, I'm leaving that up to you to figure out.

I will ship these via USPS flat rate box, either small or medium, depending on which they fit in, buyer to pay actual shipping costs only via paypal ($5.80 for small flat rate box, $12.35 for medium, I think I can fit them in a small box).

PRICE: FREE, buyer pays shipping or local pickup in Phoenix.

Link to item description: http://www.wholelattelove.com/ECM/ecm-a ... chines.cfm
Versalab