[SOLD] Compak K8 Grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
spiffy

#1: Post by spiffy »

This is the stepped, 80mm version but there are lots of steps per full rotation - please refer to pictures.
Some oxidation on the high carbon steel burrs. Adjustment threads are clean and turn smoothly.
Missing the bottom doser cover, does not affect function and not normally visible.

Price does not include the hopper; there doesn't seem to be a practical way for me to ship it safely without getting crushed (can include hopper lid if you'd like). Espressoparts carries a full size hopper for ~$60 shipped, a short hopper is available from retailers, and OE also carries a single dose hopper for ~$40. I've actually been using the grinder without the hopper, since the throat will easily hold a shot worth of beans.

I just priced out shipping the hopper in a separate box - I had assumed the cost wouldn't be feasible, but the cheapest method comes out to around $20. The hopper throat has cosmetic cracks in it, but it's not visible when the hopper is installed onto the grinder.

Price: $460 USD including Paypal fees, shipping, and insurance from Vancouver, BC. The grinder is pretty heavy (shipping weight is 34lb for the grinder, 2lb for the hopper), so I'm absorbing roughly $80 in shipping costs alone.
Shipping: To anywhere within Canada and the USA with Canada Post Expedited, estimated to take 4 business days to most locations in the US