[SOLD] Ceado E92

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Quester

#1: Post by Quester »

Almost "like new" Ceado E92. It's been used in a home only on weekends, so the burrs are in great condition. Nicely seasoned.

We are selling for $1,000. It's $2,095.00 right now from Whole Latte Love (where we bought it). I've decided to price this a bit low because of what I've experienced as a small flaw in design. I found that the retention in the grind chamber caused tiny variations in grind size as it packed. This mostly goes away once the chamber is packed, but I'm a perfectionist and decided a large conical was not as ideal for me as the Mahlkonig Peak-which I own now. It doesn't seem like this has been an issue for others, but I want to be transparent about why I'm selling it. Other than that, it's been an incredible grinder designed really well.

The E92 is fast-a 20g shot in less than 4 seconds. It has 71 mm conical burrs and grinds at a very low 240 RPM (this is a good thing). This is made possible by its 900-watt motor. The E92 creates a fluffy, perfect grind.

I just found out the box is gone, so for now it's "for pickup only" in the Denver, Colorado area.