[SOLD] Breville Infuser with Extended Warranty

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
nurxhunter

#1: Post by nurxhunter »

$275 plus shipping. Local pickup in Philly or SW burbs highly is most welcomed.

--Very well maintained; very clean
--8 months since purchase from Breville as a reburb.
--All functions work perfectly
--PID temperature control (+/- 4 deg C settable from baseline, in 2 deg increments)
--Recently descaled as directed by Breville, and was backflushed regularly.
--My filtered water is of excellent quality (~200 TDS), so the boiler and water paths should be in excellent shape.
--Comes with accessories
--Manual can be found on-line to review its plethora of features
--Same model as current retail
--Except for surface scratches on SS drip tray, it is in very clean condition
--I just realized my Squaretrade extended warranty until 9/30/2018 is transferrable, so this should be largely covered until 9/30/2018!
--After ~ 4 months, the 3-way valve started buzzing. Breville was super in fixing it and shipping it back quickly. It functions like a champ since. I use it as an instant-on machine when I feel like an instant espresso as backup to my Quickmill.

The Infuser will be 2X boxed and packed well in Breville-supplied inner inserts, Breville box and outer box. Accessories that I received from Breville will be included (but no cleaning tabs--which are now gone). I'll send HQ pics to those with intent to buy. Am also listing locally. Pickup in Philly highly preferred--for free. Otherwise buyer pays shipping.

All functions work, and water temp is at or close to proper 200 deg F, insofar as I can determine by a laser thermometer, and in comparison to my Quickmill Carola. The Infuser is a fantastic machine loaded with useful functions--and--it makes a nice espresso or latte, as all reviews on line will support. The main complaint is poor quality control. This unit has been recently refurbished and all functions work; moreover, you will have 2+ years of squaretrade protection

Thanks.

PS: I would trade this for a Baratza Vario. Not interested in any other trades. Thanks.