[SOLD] Brand New Unused Slayer Single Group Espresso Machine and Mahlkonig K30 Air

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Jdus

#1: Post by Jdus »

Brand new unused Slayer Single Group espresso machine and black Mahlkonig K30 Vario Air espresso grinder for sale. Slayer warranty is transferable to new owner and shipping is included in prices.

Our espresso machine is the 110v standard model Peruvian Walnut Slayer Single Group espresso machine. It also comes with a Slayer Peruvian Walnut Tamper (usually an extra $150 accessory). The machine was shipped to us direct from Slayer in Seattle and remains unopened in its shipping crate. There is currently a long wait time (around 4 months when I asked recently), so if you want to get your hands on a Slayer quickly, without the unknown wait time, then this would be the way to go. It is ready to ship immediately.

Also for sale is our black Mahlkonig K30 Air espresso grinder. It has seen very little action - this was going to be our espresso grinder to accompany our unopened Slayer. The K30 Air comes with its original box and hopper and is ready to go.

Price $9200 for both. Or, I will consider selling the Slayer separately for $7900 Firm. The Slayer warranty is transferable to new owner.

I am happy to answer any questions. We are selling both items because we are relocating for a job for me, so my wife is putting her coffee bar plans on hold until we are settled.

Thanks for looking.

John.