[SOLD] Bezzera Strega

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
EspressoForge
Sponsor

#1: Post by EspressoForge »

Up for sale is my Strega. It's a tank-only model with a pump made on 11/10/2011.

It's in what I would label as good to excellent condition. The only condition issues with it are light cosmetic scratches, mostly all on the drip tray. Other than that, I've replaced the following parts last month:
  1. 2 o-rings for the steam wand (was getting harder to articulate around)
  2. piston seals
  3. group head gasket
  4. shower screen
Mostly just replaced because I've never replaced them before, and since the steam wand needed it, I figured it was a good idea to order everything at the same time. Everything works as if brand new now.

Comes with:
  1. Machine
  2. Single Spout Portafilter
  3. Bottomless Portafilter (cut from the factory double-spout, bottom edge rounded nicely, I believe Eric did this)
  4. What I believe to be factory single and double baskets. They are the ones I got from Eric and just set them aside, I've only used aftermarket baskets.
Machine was previously owned by erics here on HB, and he installed a LM GS3 style vacuum breaker. I haven't had any problems with it over the course of it's life, other than the above mentioned steam wand recently, which now operates perfectly. I'm selling only because my new machine does profiling, and because now I only use the Strega as a milk steamer and it seems like such a shame.

Asking $1500 and hoping for local pickup in the North Dallas TX area. But will ship it double boxed and insured UPS at buyer's expense.