[SOLD] La Marzocco GS3 MP with glass panels - Pickup or ship

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Italyhound
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by Italyhound »

I am selling my very reliable GS3 after buying it in 2012 (SN 2060 made 4/12).

The machine is in excellent functional condition. 12h on 12h off. The machine has been on a filter and softening system since install (shown below - not included).

Cosmetically, there is some wear on the front face plate and a scratch on the back plate. It is in terrific overall condition. The vacuum breaker has been changed, as well as the o-rings just a few months ago. These replacements are expected. The only unexpected repair was swapping out the pressure gauge. I also installed the 'burn-me' wand. It works much better than the stock cool wand did.

This is the mechanical paddle version, and I chose never to 'stradify' it. The machine will include the logo glass panels which I bought for $500. It will also come with blind, bottomless and spouted portafilters. When touring the factory outside of Florence, I received a cup which I will toss in as well. I do not have the original braided water line; I use a long hard wired line running through my cabinetry which needs to stay.

Below are pictures and a clip of the machine gauge at PI line pressure and at pump pressure with no coffee in the basket. The machine works perfectly.

Please PM with any questions or if you want a better look at something.

Price is $4000 firm. Local pickup here in Philadelphia is preferred, but I can have the machine professionally packed and fedex shipped to you, double boxed. Estimated shipping is at most $400 if you are in California, less as you get closer to Philadelphia.

Thank you.