ESPRO Seconds - a few available

Coffee preparation techniques besides espresso like pourover.
Bikeminded

#1: Post by Bikeminded »

http://espro.ca/shop-master/seconds-the-espro-press

Been watching this page and weren't seeing any show up. Emailed them this morning and they added a few seconds to the stock.
Gitem' while you can! Great price and free shipping.

(I'd ordered a Medium a few minutes ago...had mistakenly ordered a Small from another site some weeks ago and returned. I learned about this seconds site from another HB members post later...I can't recall who, but thanks!)

Eastsideloco

#2: Post by Eastsideloco »

Thanks for the heads up. I had the site bookmarked, but hadn't checked it today.

DouloScott

#3: Post by DouloScott »

Awesome, thanks. Just bought a large.

canuckcoffeeguy

#4: Post by canuckcoffeeguy »

Thanks. Just grabbed a small!

Run2Joe

#5: Post by Run2Joe »

I snagged one this morning, too.
I am a Chemex guy at home, but this should work well for work.

Séb

#6: Post by Séb »

Too bad i bought a Large just before Xmas at full price. This is a nice press, very well made and insulated. When i need more volume then an Aeropress, i use this Large Espro Press. This is a quality product and i believe made in Canada.

DouloScott

#7: Post by DouloScott »

Super excited, just got my large today and am about to brew my first batch. Having reviewed the press the only blemish I can see is a SUPER micro dent on the bottom of the press, not visible when you have it just sitting and maybe a scratch and smudge on the actual plunger top. I would have expected worse wear for a Second. Looks great to me.

baldheadracing
Team HB

#8: Post by baldheadracing »

Séb wrote:Too bad i bought a Large just before Xmas at full price. This is a nice press, very well made and insulated. When i need more volume then an Aeropress, i use this Large Espro Press. This is a quality product and i believe made in Canada.
Not made in Canada, but a Canadian company... and don't worry about the seconds. Espro has the same price US$ or CA$, but the seconds are only in US$. For Canadians these days, the seconds cost about the same as local retailer-discounted prices.

Meanwhile, I am (im)patiently waiting for my Kickstarter Espro travel press to ship :o
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

Eastsideloco

#9: Post by Eastsideloco »

baldheadracing wrote:Meanwhile, I am (im)patiently waiting for my Kickstarter Espro travel press to ship :o
The good news is that you don't have to worry about the product never making it to market, like some of the other coffee-themed Kickstarter campaigns! You mug is probably weeks away from your door, which is a lot sooner than having to wait until Neveruary. :wink:

Bikeminded (original poster)

#10: Post by Bikeminded (original poster) »

DouloScott wrote:Super excited, just got my large today and am about to brew my first batch. Having reviewed the press the only blemish I can see is a SUPER micro dent on the bottom of the press, not visible when you have it just sitting and maybe a scratch and smudge on the actual plunger top. I would have expected worse wear for a Second. Looks great to me.
Looks like Monday delivery for me. :(

I'm thirsty.