BRIPE™ - The Coffee Brew Pipe™

Coffee preparation techniques besides espresso like pourover.
SonVolt

#1: Post by SonVolt »

Remember this day, the 20th of July 2017, as the day 3rd Wave Coffee went full retard.

https://www.briping.com/

redbone

#2: Post by redbone »

I hope this is a joke.
Nothing like making coffee from a brew device that resembles a "smoking" paraphernalia then topping it off with water from a alcohol flask.
Between order and chaos there is espresso.
Semper discens.

Rob
LMWDP #549

Advertisement
ds

#3: Post by ds »

Bonus, you can snort it too!

coffeemmichael

#4: Post by coffeemmichael »

redbone wrote:I hope this is a joke.
I held it IRL at SCAA last year. I'm still wishing it was a joke

yakster
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by yakster »

An Ibrik with a straw, still haven't figured out why everyone loves copper pots these days.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

mivanitsky
Supporter ★

#6: Post by mivanitsky »

On the plus side, the little torch it includes would be great for use in espresso related plumbing applications.

I think they really made this thing for the smoking of Folger's Crystals.

ira
Team HB

#7: Post by ira »

coffeemmichael wrote:I held it IRL at SCAA last year. I'm still wishing it was a joke
You got closer than I did, I just looked at it in astonishment as I walked past, wondering either, "what were they thinking" or "how stupid do they think people are?"

Ira

Advertisement
Bret

#8: Post by Bret »

No, Officer, it is just a coffee brewer, really... Yes, I expect you to believe it. No, I don't think you were born yesterday. I mean, what else would a pipe and blue flame torch be used for, tea? NO, the flask is just water, I swear. No, Sir, I don't know, how many times have you heard that before?

Look, here is a video by the creator of this coffee product: watch, see? Well, yeah, I agree, that dude is on all manner of substances (explains the creation of this product), but he claims right here that he is making "coffee" and the guy at the end, he means coffee when he says, "whoa, that's the good stuff right there" -- no doubt about it.

jpender

#9: Post by jpender »

mivanitsky wrote:I think they really made this thing for the smoking of Folger's Crystals.
Why smoke them? Wouldn't it be better to just snort 'em?

A coffee mirror, a coffee razor blade, and a special coffee straw. It's a product!

HB
Admin

#10: Post by HB »

Pretty funny stuff, but I think we're far enough from the site motto "Your guide to exceptional espresso/coffee" that this thread can be closed. :D
Dan Kehn